Christian Life Schools

Christian Life Schools 5950 Spring Creek Road Rockford, IL
Phone: (815) 877-2600

 At Christian Life Schools, faculty, staff and parents are committed to providing a quality education while cultivating an atmosphere where Christian principles are taught, modeled and encouraged. It is an environment that provides a sense of security, constancy and spiritual relevance.

The school is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and the North Central Association, and is recognized by the Illinois State Board of Education. The Christian Life Schools campus houses PreK3 through 12th grade all under one roof.

Christian Life has a strong history of excellent curriculum, caring faculty, competitive sports, exceptional learning environments, Christ-centered faith and students who continually test well beyond their grade levels. Of the faculty, 20 percent have master’s degrees and an average of 14 years experience. At Christian Life Schools, 90 percent of the graduates attend college, while the remaining 10 percent either enter the military, vocational training or the workforce.

Technology-integrated education programs featuring Apple iPads are offered at all grade levels, with 1:1 ratio at the middle school and 9th grade. Thousands of square feet of academic space encompass six technology labs, iPads in each classroom and an Apple Computer Graphic Arts lab. There are two gymnasiums, a weight room, and labs for life science, physics, chemistry and language.

Academic offerings include AP, Honors classes and dual-credit college courses. Along with athletics, students can participate in Student Government, National Honor Society, Key Club, International Club and Writer’s Club and perform in concert band, jazz band, choir and Limited Edition select choir. The middle and high schools each put on a spring musical, and elementary students in kindergarten through 5th present grade-level musicals in the fall or spring.

Trips abroad, community outreach programs and fall retreats are offered in both middle school and high school. All students attend powerful weekly chapel services, and during Spiritual Emphasis Week, they hear motivational speakers offering relevant Biblical lessons.

The Christian Life philosophy is that education must be a cooperative effort between schools and parents, so that learning can take place outside as well as inside the classroom. The rigorous college-preparatory academics are complemented with strong spiritual training and promotion of a positive self-image. All subjects are taught to prepare students to grow into responsible adult citizens of the world and God’s kingdom.

Share: