Kelley Williamson Co.

Kelley Williamson Co. 1132 Harrison Ave. Rockford, IL
Phone: (815) 397-9410

Established in 1926 by entrepreneurs Walter Williamson and his partner, Nate Kelley, to sell gasoline and lubricants through small owner-operated service stations, our company has grown vastly. We now own and operate over 40 Kelley’s Market convenience stores throughout northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin and provide fuel to numerous other independently owned locations.
 

Share: